Just because socialising is off-limits doesn’t mean celebrating has to be! Our team can bring you the classic Pinot & Picasso experience, from the comfort of your own home for birthdays, hen’s parties and any event worth celebrating. All participants will be sent a box to their home and access to the private 2-hour virtual session via Zoom with the artwork of your choice.
Each pack includes:
- 2x 12’ x 16’ Premium Canvases’
- 5x Acrylic Paint Tubes
- 1x Paint Brush Pack
- 1x Circular palette
- 1x Naked Wines Voucher^
- Free, contactless Delivery
Get a Quote
After submitting the form below, our team will get back to you in less than 2 business days to confirm availability.
We’ll make organising your event nice and simple.
- Fill out the above enquiry form, select your event date and artwork
- We’ll then provide you with a guest list to gather shipping information for group
- Make payment
- In the week leading up to your event, a private Zoom link will be sent to the host to then share with the group
- Join the session using the link, grab some snacks & your paint brushes and one of our talented artists will guide you through your very own masterpiece!
Our Virtual Experience pack includes everything needed to create your own masterpiece at home, while collaborating with your group, in a private session run by one of our talented Pinot & Picasso Artists. Plus, you have the freedom to choose any artwork from our Gallery! We’ll send each participant their very own Art Box, which includes:
- 2 x 12’ x 16’ Ethically Sourced Canvases’
- 5 x Acrylic Paint Tubes
- 1 x Paint Brush Pack
- 1 x Circular Palette
- 1 x Naked Wines Voucher^
- 1 x Pinot & Picasso Discount Card*
When selecting your date, we recommend choosing an event date that is 3 weeks in advance. This gives us plenty of time to get your guest list back and boxes shipped.
Your function must be confirmed and paid 14 days prior to the event date. We are unable to accept events within 7 days of the event date.
We have a wide range of artworks in our Gallery to suit any group dynamic; from Team Building to Hens events. However, only 1 artwork can be selected per event for your artist to provide instruction. We are big on artistic freedom so if someone in your group wants to go off-course, let them!
We have a minimum of 15 guests per event. If you have less than this, an equivalent minimum spend will apply.
We are a great option for large scale events too!
Our virtual functions run for two hours – you are welcome to stay online after and keep the conversation going!
Yes, we can cater for different video calling systems such as Microsoft Teams or Google Meets – you will just need to provide us with access (we may require some hosting abilities to be turned on in settings).