Lisa’s Hens Event
$200.00 – $1,617.00
Ballarat Studio204 Sturt St, Ballarat Central, Ballarat VIC 3350 Open Map
- Minimum spend of $1264.00 - this accommodates up to 16 people.
- Additional guests @ $79.00 per person
- Maximum 24 guests for a studio session
- Artwork: Textured Art - Love me, Love me not
- Time: 2pm - 5pm
- Guest Numbers: 23 guests
- BYO: Bring your own food, drinks and utensils
- Supplied: Catering table, glassware, chilled water, ice buckets (with ice), paper plates and napkins
- Contact Person: Karen Moss
- Final Payment Required: Saturday 10 February 2024
- Terms & Conditions
- Private Function deposits are non-refundable.
- If the full amount has been paid and there is more than 2 weeks before the session date, we can reschedule your private function to another date that is suitable for yourself and also the Pinot & Picasso studio.
- We are unable to refund or reschedule private functions within the 2 weeks before your session date. The full amount will be forfeited. We hope this never has to happen.
- Pinot Guarantee does not apply to Private Functions. If you have accidentally purchased it with your Private Function, we are more than happy to refund the Pinot Guarantee fee at your request.
What we offer
NOTE: If you are purchasing a ticket to an advertised catered event, please check the event information for more details of inclusions.
Sat, 24 Feb
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- I'm running late, is that okay?
Of course, these things happen! Please don’t feel you need to panic call the studio 100 times, our artists will be busy being the hostess with the mostess and would have started to provide the group art steps. To ensure the session isn’t interrupted, please just arrive when you can and we will catch you up during the next paint-drying break.
- What happens if my session is cancelled?
In the rare event that a public session is cancelled, the ticket purchaser will be notified via email or text message no later than 24 hours prior to their session scheduled start time.
Ticket purchasers will be offered a reschedule to another upcoming session, a studio credit to the value of their purchase for future use or a refund.
- Can you hold onto my painting?
While we would love to hold onto all the masterpieces and sell them Etsy many of our studios have limited storage space. Some studios may hold artworks for a week, however after that they will look to donate the canvas to local charities and organisations. If you’ve left your artwork behind be sure to get in touch with the studio to arrange collection!