Join Australia's Fastest growing franchise system
Jump to Page section
HOW IS PINOT & PICASSO PANDEMIC-PROOF?
- Our business model is extremely simple, small number of moving parts mean high levels of profitability for our Franchise Owners
- Our model, procedures and marketing strategies are proven, tried and tested. There’s not guess work involved.
- Low cost and lower barrier to market entry mitigates the risk of starting a new business
- No full time staffing required
- No hidden fees or charges
- Multiple and diverse revenue streams across the brand
- Competitive and regulated stock pricing across the Pinot & Picasso Group.
- Percentage based royalty scheme means you only pay on the money you make.
- Leasing team dedicated to ensuring you get the best agreement in your Franchise territory.
- Robust and dedicated Head Office support which means you’re never solving problems alone.
- Streamlined, seamless payment processes
- Automated and advanced business systems
- Provides a flexible work life
- Innovative technology and consistent investment in brand development
- Franchisee’s can be making money fast. Our procurement process can be as little as 6 weeks start to finish.
We may have mentioned above but the price per seat includes everything you’ll need for your masterpiece (except whatever you’ll be drinking).You’ll have all your own gear complete with: a 40 x 50cm blank canvas, paint, brushes, easel, apron, glassware for your beverages (most importantly), plus one of our artists there to assist you in releasing your inner-Picasso.The only thing you’ll need to bring is your favourite bottle of vino, and some nibbles
Pinot & Picasso don’t grant master franchise or development rights at this point. However, the potential to buy multiple territories is available.
At Pinot and Picasso, we’ve worked extremely hard to streamline our processes to ensure our Franchisee’s lived are made as easy as possible – hence why we describe ourselves as a ‘lifestyle business’. From stock reordering to the entire e-commerce system which runs out bookings, automation has always been at the forefront of our mind. Outside of the technical stuff, the Pinot and Picasso team offer support from go to woah. We help you find the right spot for your business, provide a full style guide for fit out, marketing training and execution and are only a phone call away when hiring staff, or making decisions critical to your business.
Head office is only a phone call away. We’re a young, vibrant and dynamic company who are willing to go the extra mile for our franchisees. We’ve got world class support across web management, digital content management, marketing teams and artists all within arms reach.
You most certainly could. The facts however, don’t lie. 9 out of 10 businesses fail within the first year. That doesn’t happen on our watch. We have an exceptional business model, marketing guidelines to ensure you maximise sales and hit the ground running. Could you do it yourself? Potentially. Could you do it as well, and maximise your ROI? Almost certainly not.
Absolutely. We recommend speaking to some of our existing franchisees about their experiences in franchising. At the end of the day we would never want you to push you into something you weren’t comfortable with. We’re happy to pass on their details on request.
We can, but we need to wait until we pass through the Stage 2 application to disclose full financials. Below you’ll find some figure to use as a guide in your calculations in the meantime. Though we’d love to be transparent from the outset, we get too many enquiries to reveal so early considering the number of tyre kickers we get.
BY THE NUMBERS
NUMBER OF FRANCHISEES
AVERAGE RETURN ON INVESTMENT (AT $88,000)*
EACH TERRITORY CONTAINS
35,000 woman between the age of 25 and 55
AVERAGE SPEND PER TRANSACTION
*based on the average of our first ten locations across NSW between February 2019 and February 2020
BRANDS THAT LOVE P&P
WHAT THEY’VE HAD TO SAY
WHAT QUALITIES YOU NEED TO KICKSTART YOUR FRANCHISE
Our Franchise Owner’s are:
- Passionate about the Pinot & Picasso brand and it’s continued growth.
- Highly driven individuals who are dedicated to creating incredible entertainment experiences in their respective studio
- Passionate about building, nurturing and growing relationships in their local community
- People people’s at heart. Understanding that at our most purest form – we’re in the customer service game
- Believers that their hard work will be reflected in their weekly, monthly and annual revenue
- Thinkers, users of common sense and self directed.
- Not necessarily artists, nor are they previous business owners. Pinot & Picasso Franchises are for everyone.
INVESTMENT & ROI
*all prices exclude GST
Pinot vs the World
How does Pinot & Picasso compare to other franchise models? The below table shows how a Pinot & Picasso franchise compares to gyms or cafes.
Proven, profitable financial and business model
Open your doors in under 6 weeks, generating income in under 2 weeks
Potential to return a ROI in under 12 months
Casual work force, with wage costs close to 10%
Digital age ready, pandemic safe, e-commerce business
Brand recognition & awareness
Unique, untapped concept
Instagrammable, enjoyable experience
Owners work as little as 15 hours a week in the business
Lease negotiation & site procurement support
Proven social media & marketing strategies
Ongoing guidance & mentorship through the franchise process
Creative council that supplies regular content updates
Dedicated Pinot & Picasso franchisee app
Innovative chatbot that helps manage incoming enquiries
St. Kilda, VIC
South Yarra, VIC
South Melbourne, VIC
Barossa Valley, SA
HOW DO WE KNOW THIS?
We’ve worked hard to ensure that every Pinot & Picasso
territory has the best chance of success. By calculating the total
population and number of key demographic in each territory,
we work to maximise return for all our franchise owners.
OUR ADVANCED SYSTEMS
1. LOCATION & LEASING
The benefits of partnering with Pinot & Picasso begin well before the doors of your studio opens its doors. We’re dedicated in helping you through the site procurement process in order to find the best site for your studio. Commercial Lessors prefer Pinot & Picasso because we’re a destination retail business -meaning we don’t require heavy foot traffic to be successful.
2. FIT OUT PROCESS
Not only do we provide you comprehensive assistance in finding your studio’s location – we help you open the doors ASAP! We provide the steps and tools for fit out success, or can take the stress out of your hands, with a turnkey solution.
3. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
E-commerce is our passion – our IT team is constantly looking at ways to improve efficiency, our sales process and customer experience. With all sales coming through our extremely impressive online sales website we pride ourselves on being sharp, in tune and in command of all facets of our web presence. In conjunction, we provide training on how to manage and grow your bookings through navigating our franchisee portal. We want you to be in control of your business and provide you with the web tools to make that happen.
4. SOCIAL MEDIA & MARKETING SUPPORT
We’re very well aware that we’re living a digital age and being the dynamic company we are, we’re dedicated to getting the best out of your online profile. We include online ad optimisation free of charge through our Digital Marketing team to ensure that your marketing spend gets the best result. Not much of a tech expert? We provide extensive training on how to get the best from your organic social accounts and create engaging content for your dedicated followers.
5. STAFF & OPERATIONS TRAINING
We harp on around the ‘Pinot Experience’ – and for good reason. We provide in-depth training in implementing our recipe for customer satisfaction in a seamless exercise. This is to ensure both our franchisee’s and their staff are competent at ensuring the best experience is provided, every time we open the studio doors. From running a session, to pack down in the fastest and most cost-effective session – we have you covered.
6. ONGOING SUPPORT
We hate the idea of our franchisee’s feeling isolated in their studio. Pinot & Picasso HQ unlike many franchises, believe that transparency and communication from the top down is extremely important. Whether you need advice, something isn’t quite working for your studio – we’re only a phone call away.
7. PROFITABILITY & BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
We understand the stresses of running a small business, and diving into a new industry or into owning your first business can be extremely daunting. We provide guidance on the best ways to grow this business, how to maintain maximum profitability, business analysis and guidance on improving operational effectiveness.