We use the term ‘Lifestyle Business’ liberally when describing our model for a very simple reason. Running a Pinot & Picasso studio isn’t going to consume your entire life but give you the ability to dictate how you live your life (with the support of great lifestyle business).
That’s not to say that there isn’t a boat load of effort that goes into these studios to ensure you maximise the potential of your territory, BUT due to the digital nature of our business – you don’t actually need to be living, working or residing close to your studio.
What if I told you that you could manage your business remotely, opening up a new range of possible locations and markets for your franchise and while opening up new possibilities for the way you live your life? At Pinot & Picasso, we believe all these things are very possible. Here’s why:
- We’re a digital, e-commerce based business – Being an e-commerce platform, everything we do is manage online or within the digital space. Our website is manageable from everywhere, our advertising and social media spend is encouraged to be placed where we can see results and all our lines of communication are cloud based. For an operator managing a business from distance, this is a dream.
- Our business is built on automation – This business was inadvertently built for scale. Since our conception, all facets of our operation have been automated. From email confirmations, rostering reminders, to social media campaigns and even communication with our subcontractors – everything is triggered as part of an overarching chain of automatic events.
- Digital marketing is our jam – We’re the first to admit that we aren’t artists, we’re marketers at heart. Building our business on a digital platform has always made us hyper aware that tracking sales is important. We know where every cent within our franchise business goes, and more importantly how much of that returns. With a strong relationship with our Digital Marketing Agency and years of experience/strategy within the digital space – we provide more and more opportunities for our Franchisee’s to make a healthy return.
- Our Manager Matrix assures future decision makers are up to scratch – To ensure our Franchisees are equipped to move onto their second and third sites, we provide the training to ensure their support staff are equipped to manage the business in an efficient and decisive manner. Our Manager Matrix is designed to take the pressure off the business owner, and equip them to take on multiple venues (or feel confident taking time to holiday or spend time with their families!)
- Stock is ordered and delivered straight to your door – That’s right – our Pinot & Picasso stock website is easily managed, and automated too. It’s much like online shopping, but even easier. Simply add your stock to the cart, purchase it at the check out and have it arrive at your studio the following week. Simple.
- Your Pinot & Picasso Life is managed from your pocket – That’s right, we’ve even got our own app. From tracking attendees, refunds, to creating new sessions and processing payments for functions or large events – this app does it all. We like to ensure that Franchisee’s aren’t fish out of water when edits need to be made so we designed this thing for simplicity. The best part of it all? You can track your weekly sales as they come in.
With plenty of ways to manage your staff from distance, grow your online presence and drive home your own financial and business goals (without compromising your personal ones!) – Pinot & Picasso is easily managed regardless of where you are in the world.
Hear from Hany & Daniel as they discuss their experience with the Pinot & Picasso brand.